Sunday, November 9, 2014

Obama: 'I'm going to do what I need to do' on immigration - Fox News




Fox News


Obama: ‘I’m going to do what I need to do’ on immigration
Fox News
President Obama repeated Sunday that he intends to change U.S. immigration law through executive action, over Republican leaders’ repeated requests to wait and dire warnings about the consequences of sidestepping Congress. “I’m going to do what I …
GOP presidential hopefuls start jockeying for positionChicago Tribune
Can Republicans hold on to Senate majority in 2016? There’s reason for doubt.Washington Post
Obama, GOP brace for political war on immigrationUSA TODAY
Huffington Post -New York Times -MSNBC
all 909 news articles »


Obama: 'I'm going to do what I need to do' on immigration - Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment